Thursday, April 8, 2010

Signs of Spring in Niskayuna

I should be getting packed for my drive to Buffalo.  Carol is taking me to breakfast in a few minutes though and I wanted to get a few more pictures on the blog.


The surest sign of spring yet...Forsythias in bloom and Dee arriving for Easter weekend!  Hurray!  We had a fun weekend.  Did some shopping.  Did some eating.  Carol grilled leg of lamb and veggies.  yummy!

If you've ever been to the house,
you know I planted lots of spoons.... 
Yes- they are spoons....
but the day lilies are coming up too.

How come the only thing that comes up fast
and strong are the dandelions?

The tulips are on their way.  We thought we planted some dafodils but we don't see any...
The azaleas and the plum tree are in bud...watch this space....any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment